.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eternal sunshine of the rambling mind

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Great beginning

I have had a great beginning to this year - one of the best beginnings till date, I guess. I started 2007 in a very good fashion - with a very good cup of coffee in the company of close friends. We attended a very boisterous (as much as it can be in dry Gujarat) New Year's eve party in Baroda and settled down at a friend's home with a cup of coffee each as midnight approached and talking on the phone to other unfortunate friends who couldn't be there. And my New year began with a much-needed relaxing ten day stint at my home, with parents.

On the professional front as well, recognition and monetary benefits have poured in. There is atleast one event which also holds a lot of promise for the future. Personal life has been eventful as well. But those are well-kept secrets. But the most important thing is my resolution that 2007 will be the year when I shall reclaim my life. So lets see what this year holds for me....

2 Comments:

At 2:25 am, February 18, 2007, Blogger rākeśvara said...

I was just reading this post.
Hilarious - given the insider knowledge I posess.

reclaim your life - sounds like the hollow statements you hear in American infomercials

 
At 9:49 am, February 19, 2007, Blogger sp said...

Mr Bush and the yankees are making you more cynical by the day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>